Win an iPhone 5 with your order of TraductoPro.
How great is your app if it is not localized and tested on the latest and greatest iPhone? Now is your chance to get your hand on a FREE iPhone 5.
For a limited time, you can experience TraductoPro and automatically be entered to win a new iPhone 5. Offer expires November 30th!
- Order a TraductoPro license. Click here order.
- Submit your entry by filling the form below. Your order number is required.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will receive one (1) new iPhone 5 with one of the participating U.S. network carrier (AT&T, Sprint or Verizon). Service does not come included with the prize. A contract with the network carrier may be required.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. TraductoApp.com / Visual Frames LLC are not held liable to honor warranties or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until November 30, 2012 at 23:59 EST. Good luck!
Why every Mac and iOS app developer needs TraductoPro…
• Automates Xcode localization process
• Automatically injects NSLocalizedString macros into your code
• Handles duplicate strings
• Automatically extract strings from your code and interface files
• Human translators translate your content and strings into over 16 languages
• Once localization is complete (usually within 24 hours), it automatically export translated strings back into your Xcode project
• Built-in simple, fast translation ordering process. Add to cart, place your order and wait for your translations to update back into the app
Not only does TraductoPro handle all of the above processes for you, it also acts as a single source interface for translating all of your marketing content, including App Store metadata, press releases, web copy, and marketing documents.
With TraductoPro, you will have the time to develop more multilingual apps and market them faster than ever.