Many Mac and iOS application developers are now looking to market apps globally and we know this requires the tedious and some times costly process of localization.
We’ve advanced TraductoPro to handle virtually all of your localization in an accurate, automated process while also providing expert human translation of your Xcode projects and marketing content that is more affordable than other localization services. TraductoPro even comes with duplicate strings handling and recently adding automated macronization (making your Xcode strings localizable).
Think about all the moving parts associated with localization including:
- localizing your app name, keywords and description
- localizing your Xcode strings
- managing your localization continuously as you upgrade your app
- never losing your existing localization and only translating the new strings when you update your app
- inserting NSLocalizedString macros into your code
- extracting your strings from interface files and code
- finding a translation agency and prepping your files for them
- ordering translations (with the option to have someone else review translated strings for accuracy)
- manually processing translated files back into your code
- reviewing translation side by side with the source language
- then also translating your marketing content such as press release, app newsletter etc.
Think about all the time and hassle associated with this process for:
- your first app,
- then every time you update your app,
- and for every app you want to localize.
You can easily burn more than 40 hours doing all this. But then you will get annoyed by this manual and repetitive process and will eventually wonder “there’s got to be a better way…“. What if there was a tool that could do it all for you in a single app?
Well Christmas has come early, for TraductoPro is exactly that. It is the most advanced and most complete localization tool that takes care of all the aspects of localization described above.
Today we received a support call from a customer in Florida who had about 980 strings in his code and needed to prep them for localization. It was not an option for him to spend hours locating each of these strings and inserting the NSLocalizedString string-loading macros. Using TraductoPro’s macronization feature, all his 980 strings got converted into localizable strings with a single click.
“This was a huge time saver…” he said. TraductoPro is the only localization tool that can scan your code, identify strings that need localization and automatically convert them into localizable strings so you neither have to learn how to do it nor spend the time doing it manually.
If you have used TraductoPro, or are interested in using it, we welcome any comments or questions you have about your experience with it. Our goal is to continually improve the app so that it remains the absolute best localization tool available.
If you have not yet used TraductoPro, please watch this video on how TraductoPro automates the process of localization and has become the ultimate all in one localization tool for Mac and iOS apps.Download TraductoPro Now!