TraductoPro 1.1.5 – November 18, 2013
Features and improvements:
- New import flow allows to choose to import code string from lproj only or from source code instead of doing both and providing a warning showing the difference. This removes some of the confusing warning messages users had to see. Import from lproj only if you manually manage your localizable.strings file. Otherwise import from source code.
- Ability to exclude folders from import when importing strings from source code. This allows you to exclude external sub-projects and frameworks from being scanned for string extraction.
- Ability to exclude folders from Macronization. With this feature you can now exclude external frameworks and sub-projects contained inside your project directory, from being scanned for Macronization, thus improving performance and efficiency.
- Added Select/Deselect all on Macronization interface. This is convenient for those having a large number of files scanned.
- Performance improvement by removing messages status from projects tab.
- Updated warning messages for clarity.
- Fixed export issue where translated language files are written into non main project paths (like tests translation folders, dependencies translation folders).
- Strings order are now preserved when exporting localized strings files back into Xcode project’s lproj folders.
Click here to Download TraductoPro now!
View Press Release.