Traducto 1.1.3 – February 8, 2012
Features and improvements:
- Refreshing translations performance improvements
- Removing languages from projects performance improvements
- Leaving text fields in the Edit Default Language and Edit Translation screens performance improvements
- Improved visual feedback by highlighting project item on mouse over
- Improved memory management
- Added Email Us link on the app interface for quick email support
- Fixed problem where ordering projects with large numbers of strings often resulted in network timeout errors
- When a word count cannot be obtained from the server during checkout Traducto now asks the user if it should re-try, instead of beach-balling
- Fixed percentage done calculation in Document projects when editing translations
- Fixed crash when clicking rapidly between toolbar items
- Display of multi-line translator messages is no longer truncated
- Translator messages now sorted chronologically in ascending order
Click here to Download Traducto now!
View Press Release.